- DO YOU OFFER MARKETING SERVICES?
Ans: Yes we offer marketing services. You Can visit to our services
- WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
- HOW MUCH SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED ARE YOUR DEVELOPERS?
Ans: We have expert team of developers and designers having many years’ experience.
- WHAT IS A DEDICATED DEVELOPMENT TEAM?
Ans: Every project is unique. A dedicated team is the best choice to carefully deal with your special requirements and features specified by your business needs, end-users and personal preferences. The flexibility in managing and staffing an ODT guarantees high ROI and top-quality results.
- WHAT IF I’M NOT SURE OF WHAT KIND OF SERVICE I NEED?
Ans: Contact our experts and they will assist you in turning your specific business needs and requirements into technical specification for your software.
- HOW CAN I MAKE PAYMENTS TO E Master Solutions?
Ans: You can pay this using bank transfer. Further details will be discussed.
- WHAT IS THE REPORTING PROCESS OF THE WORK DONE? DO I GET ACCESS TO A PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE AND TIME SHEET REPORTS?
Ans: E Master Solutions ensures that each client gets time-sheet reports along with complete access of the project management tool at a frequency decided by the client.
- IS THERE OPTION OF PROVIDING RESOURCES WHO WORK IN FLEXIBLE SHIFTS?
Ans: We provide the flexibility to schedule meetings at a time that is convenient for the client. In fact, more than 95% of our customers are overseas and communication rarely is a challenge.
- ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES RELATED TO THE HIRING OF DEDICATED RESOURCES WITH E Master solution?
- IS THERE AN OPTION OF REPLACEMENT IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH ANY RESOURCES?
ANS: Yes, if a client is dissatisfied with a particular resource for a specified period of time then E Master Solutions ensures free and timely replacement.
- IS THERE A PROJECT MANAGER TO SUPERVISE THE RESOURCES?
Once the resources are on-board, each client is assigned a Project Management executive and is provided free of charge for communication. The project coordinator acts as a single point of contact for regular communication and query resolution.
- WHAT IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WEB DEVELOPMENT AND WEB DESIGNING?